Network Technician (Intern) at Supreme Court of Pakistan
Place of Posting: Quetta Total Positions: 1 Employment Status: Full-Time Internship Role: Network Technician Period: 1 Year Stipend: Rs. 50,000/- P.M. (all incl.) Age:30 or less Qualification:BS(CS/IT) or equivalent Job Posted:05-Nov-2022 Last Date to Apply:20-Nov-2022
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/IT or equivalent from HEC recognized university (Fresh Graduates).
- Any professional certification (i.e. CCNA, CCNP, MSCE, MTA: Windows Server Administration Fundamentals, MCSA etc).
- Practical/Hands on experience is a plus.
- This role is responsible for Management/Maintenance of Network infrastructure.
- Participate in the configuration and installation of Network Architecture (LAN/WAN), devices (routers, switches, access points).
- Assist in first line of support for network infrastructure and video link facility.
- Troubleshooting configuration issues involving software conflicts, hardware problems, network protocols (TCP/IP).
- Assisting staff with the proper operation of the system.
- Knowledge of Windows Server, Cisco/other Firewalls, Routers, Switches, Access Points (configuration, support, troubleshooting, problem analysis).
- Certification related to Networking or Hardware repair/maintenance is a plus.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work within a team but also self-motivated to work independently when required.
- Passion. for learning and automation.
- Applicants are required to apply exclusively online on the official website at www.supremecourt.gov.pk/careers. Applications through post/courier/by hand shall not be entertained.
- Once applications are received and the deadline for submissions has passed, the screening process will begin. Shortlisted candidates (subject to completion of degree/verification of documents) will be notified individually, and a list will be uploaded on Supreme Court's website.
- Candidate can apply only for one position/ post at a time.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Practical Test and Interviews at the Supreme Court of Pakistan, at the Principal Seat in Islamabad.
- At the time of interview applicants/ candidates must produce original degree/ diploma verified from HEC.
- The candidate must submit a copy of all academic documents along with two pictures and reference letters (if any).
- Candidates are required to carefully read the job description before applying for a position.
- Deadline:Application form shall not be entertained after11:59 PM on 20-Nov-2022.
- The online application form must be filled-in completely to furnish correct details. Incomplete and Irrelevant applications will be rejected.
- Hard copy of the application is not required to be submitted.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible to the candidates coming for interview.
- Supreme Court of Pakistan reserves the right to increase / decrease number of seats and/ or reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.
- No age relaxation shall be granted in any case.
- The successful candidate will be offered an internship position under the Technical Internship Program (TIP) for a fixed period of one year purely on merit basis, @Rs.50,000/month (all inclusive), which is neither extendable nor absorbable as a regular position.
- The Supreme Court of Pakistan reserves the right to terminate and/ or halt the Technical Internship Program at any time at a short notice to the interns.