IT Assistant (BPS-14) at Supreme Court of Pakistan
Place of Posting: Islamabad Total Positions: 1 Employment Status: Regular Quota: Merit Age Limit:25 Qualification:PGD (IT) Job Posted:05-Nov-2022 Last Date to Apply:19-Nov-2022
- Practical/Hands on experience is a plus.
- Assist in the development of web-based applications with varying business logics
- Maintain and upgrade existing applications.
- Maintaining code quality, organization, identify/ correct bottlenecks, and fix bugs.
- Work closely with existing staff to translate business requirements into technical solutions.
- write technical specifications and support documentation.
- Professional experience in Web Programming/Development.
- Professional proficiency in PHP/Laravel, SQL and MySQL Server.
- Experience developing RESTful APIs.
- Experience with GiT and version control.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong communication and organization skills
- Ability to work within a team but also self-motivated to work independently when required.
- Passion for learning and automation
- Preference will be given to applicants/ candidates having:¬
- BS (CS/SE/IT).
How to Apply
- Applicants are required to apply online on the official website at www.supremecourt.gov.pk
- The last date of submission of application is 15-days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the newspaper.
- Only online applications shall be accepted
- Applications by hand or post shall not be entertained.
General Terms and Conditions
- Appointments shall be made on purely merit.
- Establishment Division's instructions regarding age relaxation, issued vide O.M. No.9/2/91-R-5 date 24/6/2010 will be followed.
- The appointee will be governed by the Supreme Court Establishment Service Rules, 2015.
- The candidate shall be a citizen of Pakistan.
- The incumbent will be entitled to salary package of BS-14 along with other allowances as admissible to his/her class of officers of Supreme Court of Pakistan.
- The appointment will be subject to verification of character and antecedents.
- The appointment will be subject to being found fit for Government service by the Civil Surgeon for Federal Government Servants.
- He/She will be liable to serve anywhere in Pakistan.
- Read FAQs before filling up online applications.
- Applicants who are serving in Government Organization should submit NOC from their administrative Department at the time of test/interview.
- The original documents will be checked during interview of the shortlisted candidates and in case of any false or wrong information candidature of the candidate will be cancelled.
- Appointee will provide duly verified original academic/ professional certificates, degrees etc, from the issuing agency.
- Competent Authority may cancel the recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason.